Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Making fun of fake trees

OK, so I like to use the "slow season" to poke fun at fake trees. Here's an article from a publication called Christmas 365 that describes, in detail, how to clean a fake Christmas tree. In the summer time. It's 3 pages worth of instructions. Seriously.

ummmmm ....so I guess those arguments from fake tree people about their product being "more convenient" than a farm-grown Christmas tree are ...like, wrong? I can certainly think of WAY better things to do in the summer than get a fake tree out of storage and clean it, and I certainly think a real tree is WAY better in the first place.

Enjoy....and snicker.






1 comment:

Lorax said...

I didn't even want to take the time to read all of the cleaning instructions so I can't imagine actually doing it! When I'm finished with my tree instead of shaking the branches in a bag of salt (really??), it goes back to the woods to create habitats for bunnies etc. I'll just stick to my real tree, thanks!